Cook on rimmed sheet pan (15X10" to 17X12").
3 Tbs olive oil
2 garlic cloves, sliced thinly
2 peppers-red, yellow, orange, or a combination
1 pound baby potatoes (1-2 inches in diameter), red yellow, purple-a mix is beautiful
1 small red or yellow onion, cut into ½ inch wedges
2 teaspoons kosher salt (1 tsp table salt)
1 teaspoon ground pepper
1-2 sausages per person
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- On the sheet pan the sliced garlic, peppers, and potatoes. Drizzle with the olive oil. Toss everything with the oil, salt and pepper.
- Pierce the sausages on the top and bottom. Place the pan. Arrange the ingredients in a single layer. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes. Serve hot right from the pan.
Variations (Adjust your protein cooking time as needed)
- Thin pork chops-boneless or bone-in, chicken thighs, or sirloin tips.
- Red pepper, fennel bulb, leeks, sliced red or yellow onion.