2 Tbs olive oil
Kosher salt and black pepper
1-2 cups cherry tomatoes
1 small red onion cut into ¼ inch thick wedges
2 garlic cloves, chopped
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
1 lemon cut into ¼ inch thick rounds
1-2 lbs salmon
1-2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2-4 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped or 1 tablespoon dried
½ lb green beans, stems removed
2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (about ½ cup)
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Brush a sheet pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Place the tomatoes, onion, green beans, garlic, and salt and pepper in a large bowl and toss gently to season everything evenly.
- Place the salmon, onto the center of the sheet pan. Spread the salmon with the Dijon mustard using the back of a spoon. Sprinkle with the dill.
- Place the seasoned vegetables around the salmon in a single layer. Place the sheet pan in the in the oven and cook for 15 minutes. Add the green beans to the pan and continue cooking for and additional 5 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through. The thickest part of the salmon should be firm with a little “give” when pressed with your finger.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Sprinkle on the crumbled feta and serve right from the pan!