1 tablespoon ginger, minced
1 lemon, zested and juiced
1 tablespoon honey
1/4 cup soy sauce or Bragg’s Aminos
3 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
2 salmon fillets, about 6 ounces each
For the Green Beans
2 cups green beans, trimmed
1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- For the fish: In a small bowl whisk together garlic, ginger, lemon zest and juice, soy sauce, vinegar, and oil. Remove half of the marinade and reserve. Place salmon in a gallon-size resealable bag. Pour remaining half of marinade over salmon. Seal and massage to coat. Allow to marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Place salmon in air fryer basket. Set fryer to 400°F for 12 minutes.
- For the beans: Brush with sesame oil and season lightly with salt.
- After the salmon has cooked for 6 minutes, add the beans around salmon in the air fryer basket. Continue cooking for remaining 6 minutes. Remove from the air fryer and divide between two plates.
- To serve, drizzle the salmon with some of the reserved marinade and sprinkle the sesame seeds over everything.