¾ pound baby potatoes, cut in half
1 pound asparagus, lower parts snapped off, and cut spears in half
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup panko breadcrumbs or pork rinds-ground
½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
¼ cup parsley, chopped
4 bone-in pork chops-each about 1-inch thick
¼ cup mayonnaise
¼ cup sour cream
2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
2 tablespoon heavy cream or plain yogurt
1 tablespoons honey
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place baking rack in the middle of the oven
- Place the potatoes onto a sheet pan. Toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil and half the chopped garlic. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the asparagus in a bowl and toss with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and remaining garlic. Season with salt and pepper and toss. Set aside.
- Combine the breadcrumbs and parmesan in a bowl, place onto a large plate.
- Spray or brush the sheet pan with olive oil. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper. Brush both sides with mayonnaise. Press the pork chops into the breadcrumb mixture and coat both sides well. Place onto the sheet pan leaving space between the chops. Arrange the potatoes on the pan to leave space for the asparagus that will be added later.
- Bake 10 minutes. Remove the pan and add the asparagus and place back into the oven. Continue cooking for and additional 10 minutes. Press the pork chops in the center with your finger. They should be firm with just a little “give”.
- While the chops are cooking, combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Serve drizzled over the chops.