8 ounces butter, unsalted, grass fed
2 pounds cabbage, about ½ large head-shredded
1 teaspoon dried thyme or 2 teaspoons fresh
8 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
1 pound ground beef
½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1 cup assorted greens-baby spinach, flat-leafed parsley, baby arugula-chopped
1 lemon, zested and juiced
½ cup heavy cream
Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Melt 4 ounces of butter in a large saute pan over a medium- high heat. Add the garlic, ground beef, and pepper flakes. Cook until the beef is browned and the garlic is fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Add the shredded cabbage and thyme. Cover and cook until the cabbage is wilted and is bright green, 3-5 minutes.
- Add the chopped herbs, lemon zest and juice, and the heavy cream. Toss the ingredients gently to coat. Simmer for 3 minutes to heat through. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot.
3 cups radishes cut in half or in quarters depending on their size.
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon Kosher or sea salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- In a large bowl, add radishes, oil, salt and cayenne pepper. Mix well.
- Place the seasoned radishes in the air fryer basket and cook at 400F for 7-10 minutes. Check to ensure the radishes are fork tender. Serve hot.