Makes 2 servings
½ cup, All-purpose Flour
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp. salt
2 large eggs
1 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt - Low-fat 2%
- Add dry ingredients (flour, baking powder and salt) to a bowl. In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients (eggs and Greek yogurt) until well mixed.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir together until well combined.
- Spray your pan or griddle with cooking spray and place onto stove on medium-low heat. Use a 1/4 cup measure or cookie scoop to portion out pancakes that are about 4 inches in diameter.
- Cook pancakes until the bottom side is brown and a few bubbles form on the top of the pancake (about 3-4 minutes), then flip the pancakes. You’ll notice that these pancakes won’t bubble up too much like traditional pancakes. Leave extra room in the pan because the pancakes may splatter when you flip them.
- After flipping the pancake, cook until the other side is brown (about 2-3 minutes). Repeat with remaining batter. Top pancakes with blueberries, and enjoy.