½ cup all-purpose flour
6 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
¾ cup sugar
¼ cup plus 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
2 large eggs
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Prepare a 7-inch baking pan by generously buttering the bottom and all sides. Set aside.
- Preheat your Air Fryer by setting the temperature to 330 degrees Fahrenheit and allowing it to run for about 5 minutes while you prepare your brownie batter.
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, salt, and baking powder in a large bowl and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and smooth out the top.
- Place pan into your preheated Air Fryer and bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick entered in the center comes out mostly clean. Don’t worry if it’s a little moist, it will firm up perfectly once it cools.
- Remove and allow to cool in the pan before removing and cutting.