1 1/3 lb fresh swordfish (1 to 1 1/2 inch thick)
Freshly ground pepper
Olive oil spray
Black Bean Sauce
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Season the swordfish with salt and pepper.
- Spray the air fryer basket and both sides of the swordfish with cooking spray.
- Cook the swordfish for 8-10 minutes, flipping halfway through to assure even cooking. To check if the fish is cooked, press the center of the fillet. It should be firm, but with a little bit of "give".
- You can prepare the swordfish in a conventional oven-preheat to 400 degrees. Cook for 8-10 minutes depending on how thick the swordfish is.
- If you would like to broil the swordfish, set the broiler on medium high. Place the fish in a broiler pan and place the pan 5-inches from the broiler element or flame. Cook for 5 minutes with the door ajar. Turn the swordfish over and continue cooking for another 4-5 minutes or until the center is firm, but still has a little give to it. Serve hot!