6 cups chicken stock
Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
4 large eggs
⅓ cup freshly grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
2 tablespoons parsley
2-4 cups baby spinach leaves
- Place the stock in a large saucepan or soup pot and bring to a simmer.
- Combine the eggs, cheese, and parmesan in a bowl.
- Drizzle in the egg mixture while slowly stirring the soup with a wooden spoon or spatula, paddling it back and forth until the little “rags” form.
- Add the spinach and cook for 2 minutes.
- Taste, adjust seasoning and serve at once.