1-pound green beans, washed and trimmed
3 tablespoon olive oil
2 portabella mushrooms, brushed clean
2 cloves of garlic, chopped
1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Fill a saucepan with 1/2-inch of water. Add 1 teaspoon of salt to the water. Bring to a boil and add the green beans. Cover and cook for 3 minutes. Transfer the cooked beans to a colander and run under cold water. Drain well.
- Slice mushrooms into ¼-inch thick slices. Heat large sauté pan over high heat with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. When the oil is hot, put the mushrooms in the pan in a single layer. Cook for 2 minutes on each side.
- Add the chopped garlic and the rosemary. Cook an additional 2 minutes, gently stirring to make sure the garlic is cooked.
- When the mushrooms are tender add the sesame oil, soy sauce, and the crushed red pepper.
- Add the cooked green beans, toss gently, and heat through, about 2-3 minutes. Serve hot.