Makes about 1 1/4 cups
¾ cup avocado oil or olive oil
¼ cup rice vinegar (or white vinegar)
1 teaspoon sugar
½ cup mint leaves, chopped
½ cup flat leafed parsley, chopped
Kosher salt and ground pepper
- In a blender, combine the oil, vinegar, and sugar with the chopped herbs and pulse until the ingredients are pureed. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
How to use this vinaigrette:
- Serve as a sauce for lamb, chicken, and seafood
- Drizzle over roasted vegetables
- Add to any rice dish
- Combine with mayonnaise to create a creamy dressing
- Toss with sweet peas, asparagus, or any other spring vegetable.