For the Marinade
2 teaspoons Herbes de Provence or dried tarragon
2 tablespoon Olive oil
1 tablespoon prepared Dijon Mustard
1 tablespoon Bragg Organic Apple Cider
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Pepper
1 tablespoon minced Garlic
1 pound chicken thighs boneless, skinless
2 tablespoons Butter
8 cloves chopped Garlic
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup Cream
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade, using a wire whisk to emulsify the oil and vinegar together.
- Add in chicken thighs and allow it to marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes. If you need to marinate for longer, put in the refrigerator.
- When you are ready to cook, turn your Instant Pot to Sauté and when it is hot, add the butter and allow it to melt. Add chopped garlic and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the chicken leaving behind as much of the marinade as you can. Do not discard the marinade.
- Cook the chicken thighs so that they can lightly brown on one side, 3-5 minutes. Add the marinade and 1/4 cup water.
- Close the instant pot and set it to cook at High Pressure for 5 minutes. Allow it to release pressure naturally for 10 minutes, and then release all remaining pressure.
- Remove the chicken on to a plate and add 1/4 cup cream into the pot, mixing well with the liquid in the pot.
- As soon as the sauce thickens, pour it onto the chicken thighs and serve.