A few things I've learned:
- No food manufacturer cares about your health. They are only interested in profit and creating a product that is palatable and shelf stable.
- We should not eat more than 3 meals a day. Our meals should all take place within and 8 hour time period.
- Healthy, natural fats are good for us. Butter, eggs, properly raised animal protein with fat are all good for us.
- Seed oils are very inflammatory. They are in almost every highly processed packed food available.
- Your body is self regulating when it comes to salt. Your body will eliminate excess salt.
- Low salt can actually increase your insulin resistance.
- Sugar is the white powder that we should be most concerned about.
- Sugar makes you hungry
- We are not meant to be obese.
BOOKS you should read or listen to:
The Big Fat Surprise
Delay Don’t Deny
Fast, Feast, Repeat
The Obesity Code
The Diabetes Code
The Complete Guide to Fasting
Dinner Plans-Eat Vintage
Lies My Doctor Told Me
The Salt Fix