Sheet Pan Meal-Broiled Seafood
Ingredients, Equipment, Recipe
A quick weeknight dinner could not be easier. Whether you are cooking for a crowd or for 2, sheet pan cooking will meet your needs. Spreading your ingredients out on a large pan is simple and gives your meal a crispy, colorful, and intensely flavorful result. Using 3 cameras in her kitchen studio, chef/instructor Liz Barbour will demonstrate each recipe with step-by-step instruction.
You’ll learn how to:
You’ll learn how to:
- Select quick prep ingredients that will all cook perfectly within 20 minutes
- Combine herbs, spices, and healthy fats for maximum flavor
- Cook your sheet pan meal using different oven settings
Serves 2 (adjust ingredients if you are serving more)
1 Tbs olive oil
Kosher salt and black pepper
½ pint cherry tomatoes
½ small red onion
2 garlic cloves
8 ounces thin asparagus
1lb scrod (cod, swordfish, or other fish cut ½-inch thick)
6 U16 shrimp, peeled and deveined
6 little neck clams, rinsed
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
1 Tablespoon capers
1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon sherry vinegar (red wine, white wine, or apple cider vinegar)
2 Tbs fresh herb-dill, parsley, or mint
Equipment for class:
This recipe is cooked under the broiler. If you do not have a broiler you will cook in a high heat oven.
one rimmed sheet pan (15X10" to 17X12")
|File Size:||160 kb|
Will I need anything from home to use in the class?
If you would like to participate, you will need the ingredients and/or equipment above. In addition, you will need a reliable internet connection as well as a computer or device with which you can access your virtual class. We recommend you arrive to class 5-10 minutes early to ensure you are able to set up your device and connection.
Can I ask questions or interact with the class?
Yes, you will be able to ask Liz questions during class. To start, your microphone will be muted to allow for a steady work flow during class.
Registrants DO NOT need a Zoom account nor do they need to create an account.
- Joining via computer: A registrant can simply click on the link provided in the confirmation email.
- Joining via smartphone or tablet: A registrant may need to download the Zoom Cloud Meetings application. The application is free and does not require that they create an account.