Cook The Book
Liz shares her favorite cookbook recipes
Virtual classes are available as Demonstration or Cook-Along
Join Liz Barbour of The Creative Feast for a delicious cooking class. Liz shares recipes from her cookbook collection. Learn how recipes from her favorite cookbooks have influenced her cooking style and her own creative recipes. Liz's virtual cooking class includes a discussion about the chef/author and the demonstration of 2 recipes Liz loves.
Select one book when scheduling your class.
- Make it Ahead by Ina Garten
- Everyday Cooking with Jacques Pepin by Jacques Pepin
- Essential of Classic Italian Cooking by Marcella Hazan
- Small Victories by Julia Turshen
- Six Season A New Way with Vegetables by Joshua McFadden
- Genius Recipes Food52
- Spice Flavors of the Eastern Mediterranean by Ana Sortun