Perfect for Libraries, Non-Profit Groups, Workplace Groups, and many more...
Liz is now offering live, virtual cooking demonstrations and hands-on classes for your group. Each class will be presented live from Liz's kitchen using multiple cameras to provide a rich, interactive experience.
# of Participants:
- To assure security, students will be required to register for class through Liz's ZOOM account. When your scheduled class is confirmed, you will be provided with a ZOOM link to share with your group and on your events calendar.
- Following registration, each student will receive a one-time login/password for the class. Registrants DO NOT need a Zoom account nor do they need to create an account.
- Joining via computer: A registrant can simply click on the link provided in the confirmation email.
- Joining via smartphone or tablet: A registrant may need to download the Zoom Cloud Meetings application. The application is free and does not require that they create an account.
- Reminder emails will be sent to registrants before your scheduled class.
- Upon request, a registration report will be emailed to you following the class to allow you to account for registration numbers and contact information.
- Your participation as co-host/panelist will provide a more interactive program for your group. In this role, you will introduce the class and read student comments and questions from the CHAT to Liz throughout class. Liz will share hosting privileges with you during class. This will allow you to manage the administrative side of the meeting. Enter the webinar 10 minutes early to allow time for you and Liz to discuss your role.
- Students will be muted, and their videos will not be active during class. Everyone is welcome to ask Liz questions at any time in the Chat.
# of Participants:
- 100 unique registrations per program is included with your program.
Liz's Zoom Set-UP
Liz offers rich visual content to support her cooking instruction. During class Liz will spotlight her active workspace throughout the program to provide a full screen few of the cooking action.
- Camera 1 features Liz and her screen sharing of slide presentations.
- Camera 2 features Liz's cutting board workspace.
- Camera 3 features Liz's stove.
- Camera 4 features your representative as Liz's co-host. This video will only be visible for the introduction and conclusion of the program to allow for a full screen view of Liz's cooking.