1 side of Salmon approximately 3 pounds of Salmon fillet, skin removed
3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1/3 cup fresh dill, chopped
6 thin skewers, 4-inches long
Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with tin foil, lightly brush with olive oil.
- Slice 1/3 inch strips the length of the salmon. You should get 6 strips of salmon.
- Combine the Dijon mustard and the chopped dill in a small bowl stir together to make a paste.
- Place each salmon strip on its side and spread liberally with the paste. Wrap each salmon strip into a spiral with the paste on the inside of the spiral. Secure the spiral with a skewer. Season each spiral with salt and pepper.
- Put the salmon spirals on the baking sheet, place it into the oven for 15 minutes or until the salmon is firm to the touch. Remove the skewers before serving. Serve the salmon spirals with the herb yogurt sauce along side.
Herb Yogurt Sauce
Makes 1 cup
¾ cup plain Greek yogurt
¼ cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons chopped chives
2 teaspoons chopped mint
1 tablespoons lemon zest
Salt and Pepper to taste
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate until ready to use