Are you ready for this amazing journey to health and weight loss?!
Here are a few things you should do first:
1. Read or listen to “Delay, Don’t Deny” by Gin Stephens. You will learn all you need to know about IF and how to get started.
2. Pick a goal. Maybe you are doing IF for health reasons-list what you want to address. If weight loss is your goal, pick a goal weight.
3. List any health concerns you may have, nothing is insignificant. You will find that IF will help your body heal in ways you never thought possible. As you adopt IF as a lifestyle your body will have the freedom to address big and small issues that trouble or bother you.
4. Record your measurements
- Weight, waist, hips, chest, upper thighs, calves.
- Trust me, you will be so happy to have pictures of where you started. Wear an outfit that you will keep for photos when you reach "goal".
- Take pictures of your bare feet, hands, and eyes. This sounds weird, but as you lose weight and your inflammation goes down you will notice it in your feet, hands, and around your eyes. I have lost half a shoe size and I swear my eye lashes are longer and thicker since starting IF!