1 pound soba noodles, cooked and drained (follow the package directions)
4 scallions, chopped
1 large red pepper, cored, seeded and sliced thinly or 1 bag frozen sliced peppers, thawed
2-3 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
4 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1/4 cup soy sauce (low sodium)
3 Tbs toasted sesame oil
- Place the cooked noodles, veggies, and cilantro in a large bowl.
- Whisk the soy sauce, garlic and sesame oil together in a small bowl.
- Pour the sauce over the soba noodles and veggies and toss to coat. This can be served warm or cold.
Substitutes and additions:
- Use whole grain thin spaghetti or brown rice instead of soba noodles.
- Add shredded chicken, cooked shrimp, or tofu for more protein.