Schedule Liz for your next cookbook club meeting. She will guide your club members through a discussion and share her experiences with a variety of recipes featured in your cookbook. Members are welcome to share their cooking experiences with the group and to ask Liz any cooking questions they may have. Following the discussion Liz will demonstrate 2 recipes from the cookbook and share the tasty ins and outs of each. Generous samples will be available for all.
Here's How it Works...
- Schedule Liz for one meeting or for a series of meetings.
- Choose a cookbook from the list of Liz’s favorite cookbooks below or suggest your own selection.
- Each meeting will begin with a discussion of your cookbook. This is a time for members to share their recipe experiences with the group.
- Following the discussion Liz will prepare two recipes from the selected cookbook for everyone to taste.
- Recipe copies and papergoods are included.
No Kitchen Required! Liz brings all of her own cooking equipment. All you need to provide is 2 tables and a crowd.
Beautifully Delicious: Cooking with Herbs & Edible Flowers
This class includes a book signing of Liz’s 1st cookbook!
Make it Ahead
Arto of the Pie
Six Seasons:A New Way with Vegetables
The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook
The Science of Cooking
How to Cook Everything
The Indian Family Kitchen
My Paris Kitchen